28 agosto 2009

DORIDE lamp

"Doride" - Novos candeeiros de Karim Raschid para a Artemide. Inspirados no balançar de uma folha ao vento, o braço é completammente flexível e a cabeça rotativa permite um ajuste perfeito da luz a 350º.

Segundo o designer: "I designed this concept when I was in university at the age of 19, so to see DORIDE finally realized is a dream come true thirty years later. I envisioned a leaf blowing in the wind, moving in nature, articulating at a point in the spine, with a thin articulating curvilinear branch that can rotate seamlessly 350 degrees. The slim narrow form morphs from direct to indirect light seamlessly. The leaf is a stroke of a pen, a soft vertical wave in flux, a fluid gesture that changes to vary light – a zoomorphic form that I would describe as digital nature."

"DORIDE" candeeiros de Karim Rashid para Artemide, 2009


1 comentário: